Created by Wedding Favors

19 July 2006

Unorganised entry.

Hm.. today is definitely better than yesterday.. no more headaches *fingers crossed*

not so bored today.. coz there are a lot of pple in the office.. (not like the previous days where the nurses are having day offs or on leaves.) Then there are pple to chat online.. whether is MSN or using the office connect. Good~! AND, it's mid week now~!

Yesterday my house was full of pple! so "re(4) nao(4)". My grandma was here, sis and brother in law, bro and sister in law and my dear~ haa~ no place to sit liao. I cant wait for my sis and bro's baby to arrive! hee~ the more the merrier!

I also got my medical report today~ everything's fine! I'm healthy~ yeah~

Exam's in 2 weeks time and I didnt even bother to flip through my notes.. just concentrate on my PS2. die liao.. dunno like that can get good grades or not.. everyday when i got home, i give excuses for not studying.. When can I stop being lazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment