Created by Wedding Favors

18 July 2006

*pulls hair*

Having headache again. I thought I was alright yesterday night, after my shower.. I even drank the chicken essence.. but then it came back again this late morning. Sianz. Whats happening? I should take a panadol, but i didnt. Just went to take a cuppa of coffee, hoping the caffeine can sort of do the trick.

Anyway, this week is really boring loh.. really nothing to do leh~ sitting here and rot at my desk.. log on to the MSN and seems like nobody wants to talk to me. haha~ all too busy.. or maybe, we have nothing common to talk about. talk everyday also will have nothing to talk about in the end.
I seriously think that i need to do something. I need to find something to keep me thinking and working. Someone please give me something to do!*pulls hair*

No comments:

Post a Comment