Created by Wedding Favors

03 June 2006

*spat* *thump*

This morning when i reached the office, i heard a buzzing sound. My eyes followed the flying black thing and it landed on my desk.. I went closer and took a look.. Yucks! It was a pair of housefly mating! I wondered how they came into the room... or was it they landed on me until i reached the office??? *the thought of this irks me* Anyway, i intended to let them off.. but they were there for so long? I couldnt wait and let this insect (parasite) give birth to hundreds of offsprings... hence *spat* using my recycle paper and *thump* to ensure that they were dead. heh. I went out, wear gloves and using and alcohol swap to clear the mess. I'd sinned.

I had my test 2 just now for my genetic course.... I think i didnt do well... i dun remember a lot of things!! *Sigh* Maybe is because the thought of killing the houseflies blocked my answers. They were taking revenge.

Anyway, hope that later will be better.. I'm going in JB to have my seafood dinner with dear and gang.

Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment