Created by Wedding Favors

19 June 2006

I'm the only one left

It has been a busy weekend for me.

Let's talk about sat. It was the eve of my brother's wedding. Yet I got to work.. from 7.30am to 1.30pm. Sianz. Actually I were able to go off earlier at about 10.30am.. but because we had to wait for a blood test result to come back.. hence I couldnt... Even before I went off, the result was not back.. gotta ask the nurse to wait instead.

Anyway, dear's car was selected to be the bridal car. Hence that evening, we went to Ang Mo Kio to had the nice nice flower thingy tied to the car =) Dear stayed over at my place, since he got to wake up very early in the morning.. he had to squeeze in the living room with my brother coz no place for him to sleep.. heh (Tradition: New couple's new room cannot be entered after they set the bed)

Sunday : Brother's brothers were here early.. but my bro was still watching anime and had not changed yet! how can he be so relaxed and we were all behaving like spiders? haha~ no lah.. I'm exaggerating... we set out about 7am.

We reached there, watching bro and his friends kena sabo by the sisters. haha~ but luckily bro was able to go through all obstacles! It was fun watching =)

A lot of things happened after we came back.. like, the buffet came late and made everyone waited.. our guest left before eating.. and so we were a bit angry.. the blame was pushed to me.. coz i was the one who recommended the buffet.. but hey, i recommend because the food is good.. who knows that the buffet guys are going to be late? Anyway, the good thing was, food tasted good - thats what everyone commented. Saved.

Before going for the dinner, I went to set curls to my hair... not very used to it since i like to play with my hair and with the curls, i couldnt.. so felt a bit uneasy throughout the dinner... (I'll load the pictures when i got the time!) During the dinner time, my bro, dear and I were the ones doing recept. It's really really difficult.. we got a lot of distant relatives who we dun know and mum and dad didnt give us the names regarding who to sit at which table.. hence there's confusion and frustration..

There were some small arguements yesterday between all of us.. sorry if i cant handle the situation well... Now everything is over... yeah~! it will be quite some time before my turn. haha~ finally, we can take a rest. Happy marriage bro! We'll be staying together before you get you flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment