Created by Wedding Favors

05 September 2005

Sat and Sun updates.

Saturday was the Alumni dinner for NP biotech pple.. I think we are the youngest group there... graduated in 2003.. Initially I thought there will have a lot of pple from our batch.. but then when i was there.. there were only a total of 12. Anyway, we did had some time catching up.. So it's not that bad afterall.. The food was so so only. not that fantastic...maybe next time when they are having alumni dinner, I can recommend some good ones for Dr chang. =)

Yesterday was my Sis graduation day. Bachelor of Science in Business Studies i think. It was held at Shangri-la hotel. I was the camera woman yesterday.. Taking pics from her registering and getting her seat number, robing, all the way til the end. I was quite happy to be the camera woman... Coz I like to take pictures. hee~ I bet she'll be glad that i took so much pictures for her.. Once in a lifetime mah.. unless she wants to continue studying? heh. I dun think so. she'll be preparing for her marriage....

This week will be another busy week for me... and i think busy is good. will update again. ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment