Created by Wedding Favors

15 September 2005

My condolences

I choose not to believe when I received this sms from my friend 2 days ago:

" Perry, from Tanglin, has proclaimed dead a few hours ago when he collapsed during a soccer game and went into a series of fits. Let's all pray for him"

I replied my friend:

"Are you sure? Where did you get this info? I'll pray for him"

It's been a day without news.. hence i thought the sms was a hoax...

Today, another friend called me and told me the same news..

This afternoon, one of my colleague said she saw the news saying of a young guy collapsed and passed away during soccer yesterday...

It was shocking... my secondary schoolmate...

He was a goodlooking guy and friendly.. a promising 23 year old young man and a pilot in NS... I dun know him quite well and only talked to him for only a few times... ( although he was in the same prefectorial board as me and during one of those peer leadership camp, he was in the same team as me.) But still, to receive this news about my schoolmate was a little shocking..

For now, I can only pray for him....

No comments:

Post a Comment