Created by Wedding Favors

01 September 2005

Pickpocketers pickpocketing.

KK called me yesterday and told me his phone was pickpocketed. Apparently, he said that the pickpocter put his hand into his pocket and pickpocket. I was wondering, how come leh? Well, he said that he lost it when walking back to his hotel.. and there's a lot of pple there.. then when he came to realise, it's gone. So suay right? That time he was lucky to get back his handphone.. I told him to back up the details inside his handphone and he didnt!! now, see... he's contacts are really gone.. this time round i dun think he can get it back.. KL leh~ there's a lot of pickpocketers around.. I wonder where pickpocketers learn their pickpocketing skills...

2 comments:

Alana Jane said...

Oh dear ... how unfortunate ... has he reported the case to the police?

BlueSky said...

I'm not sure whether he reported the case.. and i think he didnt. Even if he does.. there's no chance of getting back the mobile.

Post a Comment