Created by Wedding Favors

06 February 2004

Well... here comes the irritating part.. i am really angry with my insurance agent.. she seems to be an irresponsible person. when i try to call her, she sometimes dun answer my phone... then when i wanna meet her, she will always find a date that is convenient for her and ask me to go over and find her....than isnt a good agent right? i'm her client and she should do some compromise.... then now, i want to terminate my policy because of her poor attitude...i'm afraid that if really anything happens, i cant find her to make a claim.... now she somehow like threaten me and then ask me for a compensation... she also thought that i got another insurance agent for myself... the truth is, i dun... i'm just tired of having a person who is not attending to me... at first she didnt even tell me that i have the right to terminate my policy within 14 days... this is what i heard from my friend... i told my sis about this matter and she is very angry with the agent. she wanted to lodge a complaint.. but i stopped her... i dun want things to mess up... however, if the agent still insist, i think i have no choice but to go ahead with my sis...

No comments:

Post a Comment