Created by Wedding Favors

20 February 2004

Ohaiyo gozaimasu!! Today is Friday again.. hehee... always get a bit excited on Fridays...I love fridays... Coz... weekends are coming again!!

I had finished my anime Vandread yesterday... Hibiki and Dita are finally together. =) so touching... i like the final scene... it makes me feel that somehow, 2 loving people will be together... provided that someone make the first move... hehee.. now, when will i find my other significant?

Hm... yesterday night i download a software to watch the animes my cousin lent to me.. 5 more sets of animes for me to watch... guess i'll be busy.. Havent completed my final fantasy X2 also... at the final stage liao... maybe i complete the game first before starting to watch the new anime... cause the rest of the sets have a lot of episodes... hehee

Anyway, me going for meeting now... Seeya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment