Created by Wedding Favors

19 February 2004

I am going to have more and more things to do in my company... *Sign*.. More responsibilities are coming down my way.... cannot seem to avoid... thats work now... I wished that i can really get into the Uni this year.. so that i can go back to "school" again... I wanna graduate from the Uni to fulfill my mum's dream too... I want to know more people, I want to learn new things and I want to have friends to stay together and study/play... I want to go back to the days when we are copying each other's work, solving difficult questions together, wearing jeans and t-shirt, bringing huge haversack/sling bag... carrying water bottle... and a lot more...

I know that things will be slightly different in Uni... but it's all better than working, facing politics problems, colleagues "delegating" their jobs to me etc... they are so complicated... or maybe, i am still innocent in some sense, because afterall i am still a fresh grad from poly and this is my first job... They are all old ginger and had seen and hear more than i do... thats why...

Anyways... I cant possibly put in high hopes to getting a place in the Uni.. because my result is not very good... then i dun have CCA points.. and the recent SAT scores are not that good also... but if i really cant get in, i really dont know what and how will i react... i think i will be sad...real sad... so god, please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment