Created by Wedding Favors

12 January 2013

Lazy me

Hm... this main blog of mine is getting a little dull as more time was dedicated to my baby blog... so in order to make this a little bit more interesting, I shall try my best to include pictures whenever I can. :)

Anyway, I am just counting down to my due date in March.. time seems to move faster when I entered the last trimester. My tummy, although some still say it's not big, is really getting heavier.. I got breathless when I walk for a while, or even try to sing a song when there's a nice song playing on the radio. I want to keep my house clean for the new year, as well as for my little one, but then I just couldnt find enough strength to do it! I guess it is an excuse and I'm simply lazy. I'm sorry baby~~

Work wise, everything is fine... holiday mood is still lingering and everyday I woke up feeling tired. I got disturbed sleep more frequently as the weight on my tummy increases... sore back is kicking in too. Luckily, I got a good supervisor and a kind manager, and not to forget the fatherly CEO Dr M's concern. I was told not to work too hard and rest whenever I dont feel well. I did... but I cant do it too often coz that will mean my lab partner has to do more. Pai seh leh~~

Oh, 10 Jan 2013 marked our company's first established date.. (Official operation date was in July)... so for a little celebration, all staff were given sekihan - a kind of sticky rice with red beans - that is usually eaten during celebrations like weddings and birthdays. I brought home to eat it with dear... but it tasted bland. LOL. So after a few bites, we discarded it. Opps~~

This is how it looked like:

Exterior

Interior

No comments:

Post a Comment