Created by Wedding Favors

22 January 2013

Activities I miss doing

Whenever I have the time at home, I will want to do something. Not house work. Lol. Its boring and not fun. who likes to do that? haha. ok, it's cross stitching or fixing up jigsaw puzzles. The latter is a more expensive hobby.. Thus so far, I only got one for myself and I did it together with hubby. Now, it's proudly hanging in our living room.

For cross stitching, I bought a lot online just before I got pregnant. Those large pieces one to hang in rooms too.. But ever since I'm pregnant, I stopped stitching. Superstitious you may say, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. I'm looking forward to having some time to do cross stitching once again after the little one is out. I hope that I have the time, but many say I won't even have enough time to sleep. Probably that's true for the first few months.. I hope. :) maybe I will just turn to playing quick games on my iPhone, which I am doing recently. Whether i'm at home or in the office. Lol. Ssshhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment