Created by Wedding Favors

20 October 2012

What we did on his bday and our anniversary

We got a complimentary one night stay in Royal Plaza at Scotts from dear's sister as her birthday gift for her little brother. We chose a date and his sister booked it for us, on 13-14 Oct.

We checked in around noon and went straight for lunch and a movie date at Lido. After the movie, we decided to head back to the hotel for a rest and upon entering the room, a complimentary cupcake was placed on the table for dear. :) so sweet! We cuddled on the bed and dear fell asleep, leaving me to watch Fox movie on TV.


Here's a picture of the "unglam" me, resting on the chair and searching for dunno-what in my bag. LOL.

I woke dear several times but he was simply too tired to get up. In the end, we went out around 7pm to start "hunting" for his birthday gift and then dinner. He wanted a new haversack for work and thus we started off looking for it in Crumpler.. but found none to our liking. We moved on and spotted one in Samsonite. :) We went for dinner first before returning to get the bag.

Dinner was pork knuckles and a chicken salad from brotzeit at 313. Quite a walk from the hotel.. but we treat it as a "mini" walking/exercising for me. There was quite a queue when we reached... but we managed to get a bar counter seat within about 5 mins, coz seems like no one likes bar seats.


Here's the picture of our dinner :) Too huge for him to finish it.... and I had not much appetite that night to help him with it. I couldnt even finish my chicken salad~!

We went back to hotel after getting the haversack.. Then I presented him another gift... an anniversary gift~! His favorite scent - La Source shower gel! Besides that, I wrote him a letter that made both of us teared when he was reading it.. :) I made him feel 感动和幸福! Hee!!

We showered (with the new shower gel) and I headed right to sleep while dear stayed up to watch TV.


We had our complimentary breakfast on the next day at Carousel and then returned to the room to try out the nespresso machine. :) I think my dolce gusto tasted better with the provided milk capsule. haha. We continued lazing for a while and then checked out, had our lunch at Wistma and home sweet home.

That's it. Our mini-celebration. I really enjoyed myself. :) I love you dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment