Created by Wedding Favors

11 September 2012

Old news, new news~?!

I'm officially in my 13 weeks. If you understand what I mean. :)

Work has started off slowly for the past few weeks. I am quite lucky to have a partner in the lab.. doing the same thing with me. She has been covering my duties for the days when I felt really sick and thus took MCs or urgent leaves. I am also lucky to have an understanding boss. :)

Speaking about my boss, I think I have the "best" supervisor in our company. He is interactive, considerate and curious etc. He doesn't have the "al-mighty" attitude that bosses will carry. He invited my lab partner and I to his house tmr for an authentic Jap dinner prepared by his wife! So looking forward to it. This is the first time I'm going to taste home cook jap food~! Will try to take some pictures tmr. :)

Update again~!

3 comments:

moshi mooch said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

I just popped by your blog today and saw your news :)))))


HUGS!!!!

BlueSky said...

Thank you~!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and take care :) I luv your blog

Post a Comment