Created by Wedding Favors

02 September 2012

Long awaiting post

Dear mentioned to me that I havent been blogging here for quite some time out of random... LOL. He's really a loyal fan of mine and he said that he likes to read what and how I'm feeling. So right now, here's a post, probably just for him.. coz I wonder if anyone will read my blog..

Ok, I admit, I have been very lazy for the past few weeks. Especially when new workplace doesnt allow us to go online.. it actually cuts me off from what's happening around the world. I miss my daily dose of Yahoo news actually. LOL. And when I get home, I continued watching tv, play PSP and do other stuff except going online. No more online shopping too~! So disciplined now. LOL.

Acutally, changing from iphone to galaxy S3 also makes me feel lazier to go online. I'm just so used to using iphone. No friendly apps (for blogging and games) and even the newly updated FB app kept on crashing. Turn off lo. Frankly speaking, I will prefer to have an iphone once again.. but of course, I wont be changing phone now or soon, as I am extremely guilty of changing so many phones within a year.

Right now I have more important things to focus on, I dont care about gadgets thingy anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment