Created by Wedding Favors

14 March 2012

Raining day...

Ok, a proper post for me. Hm.. last month, things had not been going smoothly.. I had my most "down" moments in my life... That's why I had a "thank you" post previously. They were the ones who I confided in and gained advices. Not to forget my beloved hubby, who has always been there encouraging me.

Right now, I can say that I am back to my own self again.. probably 95%. I don't want to erase the 5% that I've been through. That 5% will stay in me forever. :) Probably I'm not making any sense here. But it's ok. LOL.

By the way, to my blog readers (as if there's a lot) - I am not going to the US conference that I mentioned a few posts ago.. due too.. erm, personal reasons. I am really glad that I have an understanding boss that allows me to cancel the trip and bearing the minimal cancellation charges. *Phew*

I have been busy with cross stitching recently, before addicting to the games that Ju introduced... yes, you may have guessed it, scramble with friends and draw something. It is really hilarious to see others drawing.. but sometimes i'm really impress by some drawings too.. Like.. the walrus pic that Ju drawn..and the ironman that my hubby drawn. haha! Keep drawing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment