Created by Wedding Favors

20 February 2012

My Feb

Since I have the time right now, I thought I shall blog about something.

I'd done lasik on the 2nd Feb and I understand that I can't totally cleared up astig, but so far the vision is doing good. I'm still not used to not having glasses.. every morning I will need to wake up and pause for a second to realise that. Even when I'm in the midst of doing experiments, I will inadvertently reach to adjust my specs, only to realise, it isnt there anymore. Lol. I still have red bruises on both my eyes, which are slowly clearing up. Street lights at night are still appearing extremely bright to me.

My Hubby and I started on Basic Japanese on the 4th of Feb. We are into our 5th lesson and it's already starting to kill the both of us. 3 hours of lessons on Saturday/Sunday mornings are no joke. 100% alertness is required as the teacher will appoint our names in random and start asking questions in japanese. However, we do have fun though. Especially when we got home and started to converse in Japanese. Sounds silly, but it is a very nice way of bonding. :)

We spent our V-day by having dinner together at Ichiban Sushi, just before the crazy queue line formed. We exchanged small little gifts for each other.. coz it's been a while since we last bought something for each other. haha~! I bought dear a Passport cover and a cute little 32GB thumbdrive. I received Microsoft Arc mouse from him. Love it!

My company had organised a family day at USS last Sat. USS was disappointing! I guess most of you who had been to other places of USS, you will definitely agree with me. Food was lousy and expensive. Staff were not exactly friendly nor energetic and the souvenirs in the shops were of cheap quality. -_- I had 150 dollars worth of vouchers to use, and we still have to fret over on what to purchase! haha

Feb is a short month. 28th will be my 2nd ROM anniversary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment