Created by Wedding Favors

14 December 2011

Feverish

Not feeling exactly well right now. Fever came back and I didnt have my panadol with me. Had been on MC for the past 2 days. Virus infection (again) causing the on and off rise of body temperature. Just that this time round, accompanying the fever was not sore throat nor runny nose, but is giddiness - low Bp and headache.

I have always had this low Bp issues.. and only recently (past 2 years) it became more frequent. i'm not anemic by the way. I didnt see it as a huge issue, only just a few months ago, when i made the decision to start a family. The doctor say there's no medication to bring up blood pressure, and the only thing that I can do is to rest more whenever those giddy episodes hit. Plus, try not to have sudden movement (how is that possible??)

Anyway, I will try to have more light and healthy food. (Notice I didnt mention to start exercising. Haha!) I think pple with low bp cant exercise much. So the little effort that I made was to stop taking the shuttle bus up every morning. Every steps i made counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment