Created by Wedding Favors

06 June 2011

I'm on leave today!

Dear didnt go for his 4 days biz trip today. It was like a last min cancellation. Somehow, I wished for that ;p. At least, he will be with me for the next few days, to share the excitement that I'm going to unveil - tmr.

Heard from my colleagues that they got the promotion/ increment letter. They released it one month earlier. I guess the HR and management fear that there will be more ppl leaving. So they hope that by releasing earlier will make pple have 2nd thoughts about leaving. Indeed, from my previous post, I mentioned that our lunch kakis will be down to 2. Seriously 2. Even SY who joined another team, had tendered her resignation and decided to be a stay home wife. So it will be me and ZX left.

This is a very critical period. First they mentioned that our company will be having the risk of closing, then a lot of pple left and no replacements so far. Right now they say that they will extend the projects for 3 to 4 more years but they cannot have a 100% confirmation until the board meeting near june end. So, with the increase workload, I wonder how much increment am I entitled, how much I am worth in their eyes. haha. Let's see how, tmr. Goodnight peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment