Created by Wedding Favors

11 July 2008

from then til now

I'm so so tired. As usual. Hah. there isnt a day that I dont complain of tiredness. I'm getting bored by myself.

ok, updates from my previous post, my new sofa arrived and everything looks good and comfortable. Been lazing around on my sofa playing psp (FFVII Crisis core) and reading mangas. Nice~!

Also, i've been working 7.30am shifts the whole week.. barely can hold my eyes open... Watched Hancock this week and bought a Fancl T zone clear essence to try out... hope that it can control the oil secretion. haha.. it better work.. coz it's an expensive product.

Today its friday. No plans for tonight. Only for tmr. hee~ catching a movie again. Red cliffe. =) Oh ya, I want to go shopping too~! saw that pants my colleague bought from mango. nice. KK wants to go Topman and buy more shirts for work.. (coz he liked the one I bought for him the other time)

One "old" subject called me "shanshan" again this morning, loud. embarrassing. I could feel my hair stand. haha~ I replied with just a smile and sorta ignored him, doing my work.

Ok, speaking of work, need to go and do some now.

No comments:

Post a Comment