Created by Wedding Favors

04 July 2008

???

My so-call "graduation ceremony" (not official one coz we are not going to get our certificates on that day. Just a motion to let us have a feel of wearing graduation gown, taking pictures, throwing the hats etc etc. haha~) is going to be held on 13th Aug. What I dont like is, it's a weekday (wednesday) and I have to take half day leave for it, coz we have to be early.

It's been 2 months since I finished studying.. all the while I have been doing what i like.. playing games, watching animes etc. Currently I'm watching Shakugan no Shana.. not bad~! Meanwhile, Gim lent me comics to read too... lovely complex. Nice nice too~! haha~!

Yesterday my sofa has been removed... currently my living room looks empty... coz around 1 to 3, my new sofa will be delivered. heh. I wonder how well can it fit into my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment