Created by Wedding Favors

09 February 2007

Black berry blue berry.. i like best is strawberry~!

Kk said that he will need his n73 back... his company is changing their handphone to blackberry... Wah~~~ *envious* I want one too. haa~

Tonight going vivo~! with nana et al after work. hee~ can eat and shop liao.. but then my money's running low~~ This sat going to hand in the cheque for school fees.. had not been contributing to kk and my common fund, had not been giving mum allowances for 2 months. I feel so bad.. will make it up to both of them next time.

New year's coming.. another year of gathering... esp with relatives. it will be a boring one i guess.. they will be asking template questions every year without fail. I guess they are getting old.. no choice. hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment