Created by Wedding Favors

10 February 2007

Back Home

Went shopping after my lesson just now. Finally bought my working shoes. It's slightly towards the expensive side for "ah-ma" shoes.. but then can claim anyway.... so it's ok. haha~ I bought something for my brother's bday too.

I think I tried quite a number of tops.. but none of them suits me after I tried them on... there's one that I like.. but thats the last piece (for my size) and pple had been trying them on... so I decided not to get it. Probably will try to find if other branches carry it.

I dunno why.. but i have been spending a lot lately.. I guess "money spending bug" has got onto me.... i'm trying hard to control myself.. and I will... considering I'm a very stingy person. ha.

Tmr there's no planned activity for me... can take all the time I want to sleep. haha~ goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment