Created by Wedding Favors

10 December 2006

The fun and laughter we all shared.

I have a lot of thoughts.. probably because I'm missing someone right now? Or probably I just completed reading 83 chapters of a comic series. The story havent end yet... but thats a nice school love story. I usually fall in love with animes and comics main characters.. awwww... but in reality, such romantic times wouldnt exist... so let me imagine... let me fantasize. hee~

Sometimes I think that I'm really drifting away from my friends... I seldom go out.. I seldom call them for chat... all i did is to stay at home... having my family gathering. Probably I'm not making an effort. I'm sorry friends. But please, dun leave behind ok? I still need you all, I still need the company, the fun and the laughter we all once shared.

I'm working tmr. A busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment