Created by Wedding Favors

08 December 2006

Friends

Today is the last working day for the attachment students and one of our nurses. It's always sad to see pple leaving.... All i can do is to wish them all the best in their endeavours. =) Take care and have fun always~!

Right now, kk's on the plane to Beijing, after that, transit to US. He said that he will reach there on Sat.. wow.. such a long flight... I wonder if i can take it when i have the chance to go there.. Somehow, I find it VERY difficult to fall asleep in a moving vehicle.. like bus, mrt etc. Imagine you have to cope with the air pressure.. thats worse~! but for kk, there's no prob.

I'm holding on to his mobile while he is there.. so anyone who tried to contact him will be futile. Overseas call are expensive (even smses).. plus, there's no impt call too. Me? ya i'm impt to him.. so he will have to call me using his house phone over there. hehee~

5th lesson tonight... the 6th tmr~ jia you~ one more day to rest. having lessons frm monday til sat... i'm really really tired.. just felt like taking a day off at work at sleep through the whole day... but i didnt.. coz my leaves are reserved for...... more exam leaves next year!!!! Life's so miserable for me right now... my bed, playstation2, tv, radio computer used to revolve my life..now they are all lectures, tutorials, reports and practicals. Sianz.

I need some motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment