Created by Wedding Favors

21 May 2006

I had a fun and meaningful day yesterday. =)

Started the day by going to the bank to get my faulty ATM card changed... The queue is soooo long that i waited for about 45 mins.. lucky mum was with me and we chatted while waiting =) I applied for the new POSB GO! card.. it is an ATM card with Mastercard... sort of like a debit card.. with no annual fee nor minimal usage like the other one. The only disadvantage of the card is that, you cant make any online purchases.

Dear came in the afternoon and we went to Kenny rogers to have our lunch. delicious! Usual quarter chicken with mash potatoes and sweet corns. hee~ I feel like having them again =p. After lunch, I went for my lectures.

Started a flea market after my lesson... at Tanglin Mall.. 2nd hand clothes from me and sis.. the best sellers were my shoes and bags. I sell them all at a very low price, and managed to earn a little and covered the rental fee. My friend earn 2x more then me.. she's good in selling. heh. The enjoyable part was the bargaining of prices, talking and chatting to each other, hearing the auntie at the next stall shouting "1 dollar 1 dollar! Very cheap still want to bargain?".. "if you want to bargain dun buy, other's will buy" Poor attitude.. but surprisingly, a lot of customers. hee~ for the both of us... we just sat there.. watching pple come and go... not that proactive.

Dr Phang visited my stall.. i think she couldnt remember who i am.. but since i call out to her, she talked to me for a little while and then off she goes without patronizing... I think she's embarass to let student seeing her getting 2nd hand clothes? or she doesnt like bargaining with her student? haha~ or maybe she was there just to join in the fun? Anyway, any reasons are fine.. hehe~

I gained some experiences yesterday.. first time being a "boss"... earn a little bit is better than none right? the amount i got is definitely much better then selling to those Garang Gunies.

Start collecting old clothes now rather than throw them away.... until I have enough to start another flea market. right partner? *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment