Created by Wedding Favors

03 May 2006

Happy birthday to you SK!

Having classes tonight. The new module seems to be interesting that I forgot to take my umbrella with me when I left the class last sat... Dear tried to went back yesterday afternoon to get it back for me.. but seems like the person at the information counter was really unfriendly to him... and refuse to let him go to the classroom to get it. *stupid auntie* I think he must have met the same auntie as me when i went to hand in my assignment.. she was soo soo unfriendly, then I wished that there's a feedback box for me to write about her. Argh, enough about her...

lazy to bring my sweater today.. and now, it's so cold... looks like it's going to rain soon...

Was foreseeing that SK will sms me out for KTV, since today is his birthday.. and true enough, I just received his sms 2 mins ago! So accurate! haha~ He knew that i have a good voice..*ahem* =p Anyway, Happy birthday to you! Hope that you can have fun today! =)

Ok. Need to start working now.

[6.45pm]

In class right now... came early and tried to look for my lost umbrella.. apparently.. someone took it.. sianz.. thats the 2nd umbrella that's lost and finders keepers.... but somehow, thats consider stealing right? I know it's just an umbrella.. but then when something is missing.. it just doesnt feel that right... gotta get another one soon.. since its raining everyday... Boohoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment