Created by Wedding Favors

26 January 2004

Planning and Planning

Hi hi

yesterday i slept quite late... so today i felt sleepy... hehee... however, what my brother said to me yesterday is very true and i think i will heed his advice... what is it about? I will tell you now...

I intended to go and study a part time degree course this coming august... assuming that i got the money to start off the first sem... but after calculations from my brother yesterday, my current savings are still not enough to see me through the part time course... this is because i didnt take into account those unforeseen expenses... like textbooks, laptop, everything requires $$ and where can i get them from? No one... only myself... so in order not to let me stress out about the money problem.. the only solution is save money now... I know i do have some savings... but seeing the rate i am
spending on clothes, food, entertainment etc.. in the end, i wont have enough...

So this is my new year resolution... to save money... for my own good... i dun wanna be like my sister, who is now doing a part time course too... she barely survived through this course.. just because of her poor money planning...

All the best to myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment