Created by Wedding Favors

21 January 2004

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is the eve of our Chinese new year... so how is everyone feeling now? For me... I am already in the holiday mood... but not much of CNY... this year i only got myself a new top... I'll be wearing old bottoms, shoes and everything else... hehee...

Hm... found some part time courses online yesterday...dunno whether to go into biotech again or into medical chemistry... maybe i will discuss with my buddy and then see how loh.. such a headache... there are 2 intakes of students this year... one is in March and one in August... after talking with my brother... i think that i will go for the August intake... by that time i think i will save more and able to pay the fees by instalments...

Well...on 31st jan.. some of my ex- classmates in poly are going to one of our lecturer's house to have a party... i think i will be going... but not bringing any food... me go there and help out... clear the tables etc... hehee... no Ang paos from him...because he is not married...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment