Created by Wedding Favors

05 September 2013

Work

Work hasn't been that smooth. It's not that my supervisor has any issues with me, just that I'm quite disappointed with myself for the quality of work I'm producing recently. 

Not sure why my recent assays had very high standard deviations between duplicates. Once or twice, I'll blame it on the pipettes.. But a few more occasions made me conscious of my work quality. My hands trembled when using multi channel pipettes. Signs of old age? Lack of sleep? Caffeine addiction? Or simply pipette problems? 

Now I'm so aware of myself and so cautious when adding the samples and yet today, I faced another disappointment. I did all that I could to minimise errors. What's wrong with me? I used to be proud of myself with little margin of error. 

Maybe that's the "retribution" of being proud. I must improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment