Created by Wedding Favors

12 December 2012

Hooked.

Alright, first post from my new laptop~~ Thanks to my dearie for signing up the starhub fiber services so that I can change my laptop within a year. LOL. I don't really have an issue with my previous laptop... just that this new ASUS is touch screen and uses windows 8. 喜新厌旧 bah~~ anyway, my not-so-old laptop will be handed over to my father-in-law.... so no wastage. :)

Ok, back to the main topic. Hooked. Recently hubby and I are hooked to a game on iphone. Zookeeper battle. It's a game that is similar to bejewel, but you will not be challenging yourself to break high scores. Instead, you have a life bar and for each "bursting" of the animals, you will gain either attack or defense.. and ultimately, aim to "kill" your opponent. Your opponent will be any random player from around the world. A screen shot of the game...


Every week there will have some competitions where you can earn rewards to "upgrade" your character's appearance. Sounds lame.. but this game got us hooked on. So every evening when we get home, we will be getting all ready to start our games.... and it has too, become our bedtime game. It's probably unhealthy, but then I think that this game actually bonds dear and I. LOL. Common goals, common interests. :)



Right now, I'm aiming for the 100 wins (just 7 more wins to go according to this screen) to get a background upgrade for my character. LOL. To get the Xmas tree deco, I have to be the top 10000 players, which is tough. But I'll keep trying til the dead line~!

No comments:

Post a Comment