Created by Wedding Favors

13 May 2012

My mother's day

Reached home at around 11.30pm yesterday. It was a long and tiring day and to make it worse, I was having the first day of my period. -_- I was having acne outbreaks, bad aches and cramps and missing my hubby who's out on biz trip... my emotions got so messed up that I cried myself to sleep. All alone on that king size bed, a 4 room house. I was so so sad.

Got up this morning and was not able to focus well. Drank chicken essence and then head out for my make-up Jap class. I felt better after I had my lunch, with my comfort drink - cuppacino. While I was on my way home, mum called and said that she's coming over to visit me. :) Dad came over later and we had our dinner together.

Oh, I was trying to make onigiri for lunch tmr but I guess my first attempt was a failure. First of all, the rice was a little hard, then the vinegar mixture was a bit too sweet although I followed the recipe online. So sad. My colleagues have to eat a hard and sweet onigiri. So sorry~!!

I'm feeling much better right now. Hope I will not have monday blues tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment