Created by Wedding Favors

13 January 2012

2nd week of 2012


It's 2nd week into 2012. Done my company health screening and I am still maintaining the same weight I had 8 years ago. However, there's a slight increase in the fat percentage. haha. My tummy is getting rounder by the fats accumulated. ;p

Done my lasik pre-assessment last week at Shinagawa. Finally took the step and went for it. Been hesitating for a while. My lasik appt will be early next month. I cant really imagine how I will feel and react, without any eye aids to see clearly. I'm excited, and scared at the same time. It's definitely not because of vainity that I went for lasik (I think I look better in specs), but the convenience.

My boss encouraged me to go on a US conference this coming April. I'm happy but I'm stressed as well. I am so so worried that I can't bring back useful information that can help in my work. It's a major conference and I can feel that they will be having high expectations. I'll be talking to my boss next week, to discuss more about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment