Created by Wedding Favors

11 November 2011

When I have time...

Still remember the transition time when the lab had only me and ZX, BSCs were more than enough to use. Right now, with the increase in number of staff, we have to "chope" the BSCs like choping seats during lunch. Since my primary focus is not on cell culturing, I can't complain much but to wait for my turn.

So with the free time now, I shall do some blogging!

First thing first, the lazy me still have not upload the pictures I took in Japan trip. Haha. Briefly scanned through the pictures and seems like the quality of the pictures are not too good... hm.. is it my skills getting lousier? It can't be coz I'm using auto mode! So maybe is the LX-3. hahaha~!

Oh ya! I have to mention that my little nephew is born on the 6th November! The cutesy little boy! I'm so so happy to hear the good news on that day.. but as I were helping out my friend's wedding as a Jie Mei, I couldnt be there to see him. But I'm glad that 7th Nov was a holiday and we had the whole day to visit my sister-in-law. :)

Kk and I bought a 2nd hand PS3 game - Dynasty Warrior 7 on monday and since then we were hooked on the game everynight. Haha~! I just enjoyed this hack and slash game! Just that playing this game made me feel exhausted everyday when I come to work... haha.. 

It's friday! Will be having a nice dinner later with dear before heading home and continue with the gaming. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment