Created by Wedding Favors

14 May 2011

Day 9 to12 in Birmingham

I didnt mentioned that I did blogging each day when I was in Europe. So from Day 1 to Day 12 were my dedicated blogging on my iphone notes - just without publishing them. I wanted to wait for the photos to be ready and post together with them.. But never did I realised, upon reaching London, I was getting lazy and stopped. So my blog posts stored in my iphone just stopped at early day 12.

Right now I am lazy to try to recall what i did for the after that. ;) so pardon me. Photos on FB will tell!


Day 9:

Gave hotel breakfast a missed as I wanted to sleep in. Dear went to work at 9am n I lazed around, had my mini instant noodle for breakfast.

Went out around noon to bull ring shopping centre to get jersey for yt. Had my lunch - a yummy big chicken n mushroom pie and finished up with a cone of mango ice cream! Walked around to see if there's anything worth buying... Found some clothes for the girls at home but just couldnt decide which color's for who. Thus I was thinking to return with KK after his work on thurs.

Kk came back and told me that we were meeting his colleague for dinner, with boss the next day and with a group of distributors on thurs. So no dinner dates for the both of us... and I couldnt do the shopping on Thurs night. Only more me time. Anyway, shall visit the cadbury world tmr

Day 10: cadbury world

For the first time, I ventured out myself. Bought train return tickets n went bournville... The cadbury world. Dropped off the station n got a bit lost, luckily I overheard someone asking and followed them. It was quite a walk there, and not forgetting, the wind was strong and a bit cold. Upon reaching, I quickly went to buy a ticket. There's a lot of pple! Entrance fee was 14.30£ and I got free chocolates before entering the exhibition hall. After exiting, I bought a lot of chocolates for 5.83£ only! Cheap!

I got around to the back of the mail building and purchased a chicken burger for lunch, before goin to the last stop stated on the world map. Free chocolate tasting again! After the choco tour, I understand a bit of history of cadbury chocolate n left the place, back to the warm cozy hotel room.

Dinner was with his boss n colleague, to a buffet which I think mainly consists of Indian food.


Day 11 and 12

Went out to pallasade and got the delicious pie for lunch. Then I bought a shawl for 2£ just in case London's too cold for me esp during the river cruise. Then I got to H&M n bought 5pcs of clothings for nieces n nephew, walked around, tried 3 dresses but none to my liking. In the end I got tired n got myself a drink and my early dinner pizza, coz dear mentioned that he will probably have to go for dinner with all the distributors. He then came back n told me his boss invited me to the dinner as well, hence the pizza was wasted. We had half n discarded the rest.

It was an awkward dinner for me, but it tasted good. Haha

Day 12:

Woke up n went to the breakfast in hotel. Didn't have much appetite coz it's really getting sick of English breakfast. Board a cab n went to take the train to London. Bye Birmingham!

No comments:

Post a Comment