Created by Wedding Favors

27 June 2010

We went bowling today

Today was a free day for dear and I.. we had lunch at Queensway shopping centre (all the way there to have laksa) and then we drove to Jurong point - coz i wanted to go shopping... Just as we were queuing to enter the carpark, I suggested to go bowling... since I dont usually get to buy any clothes with dear. haha.. So, off we went to West coast recreation centre... =)

Before reaching, my only wish was to break my own score of 70, where I left off last time with my company's bowling event. So, to my own surprise and luck, I had a score of 133! 4 spares and 1 strike! Haha. So happy. Here's the prove. I didnt amend the score.



We had a second game and seemed like the luck was going for the both of us.. and I got 96 points. Well, dear lost to me twice :) and I think it was purely luck for me today. We will go back again someday, next time with more pple! hee



No comments:

Post a Comment