Created by Wedding Favors

14 April 2008

DragonFly

First of all, new start of the week. I welcome LJ and Glo to come to work part time in my company =) hee~ They were both attachment students.. and I'm glad to see them once again~! hee~

Last Sat went dragonfly with some of my colleagues... and I think i'm the one who drank the most... not sure why, probably because I know someone will be there to look after me. heh.. indeed, Nana was the one to hold on to me, coz i couldnt walk straight anymore, and keep me accompany til my BF came to fetch me. haa~ i was sober.. just high and couldnt walk straight. =) it's fun, watching those live bands performing. (Sly was there too~! He's so petite. haha~). I got a hangover yesterday.. funny nose and sleepiness... popped a pill and I'm fine now...

It's fun. I dont mind going clubbing again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment