Created by Wedding Favors

03 February 2008

fun friday

Last friday i went to MOS with RJ, Jul and Alw... [for those who know me, i dun usually go clubbing.. so I'm going to write what happened in summary for my first time in MOS] I went along coz Alw had bday voucher where he could bring in extra pple for free... Guess what, I didnt bring my IC/license along and they suay suay checked me.. hahaa~ this proves that I still look young? wahaha~ too guai guai look... they dun even bother to check the others. hmph~!

Anyway, we managed to get in and Alw helped us to ordered some not-so-strong drinks.. afterall it had been so long since i touched alcohol... sat around til 12 plus and then shifted to another room.. that's where they ordered more drinks and aimed to make me drunk... Expected, they got me dizzy.. til I couldnt even walk straight.. I at point, I still know what I'm doing and thinking.. so probably that state was referred to "high".. Jul kept asking me to go and dance with her.. which I rejected despite many many attempts she and Alw tried. haha~At a point.. where i just felt like sleeping, RJ brought me out to have a breather...buying some isotonic drink for me to prevent dehydration. haa~ I was telling him no more drinks for me when I got back in...

As usual Jul managed to have some guys coming to talk to her and offer her drinks and "shun bian" talked to me.. wahaha~ at that point, i couldnt concentrate to listen wat that guy told me... our brave RJ went up to push him away from me.. and sorta protect Jul by drinking up for her.. In the end... RJ was drunk. poor thing... vomited into the river..

Dear came to fetch me and Jul after that.. and I sent Jul up to her doorstep coz she was in a "high" state.. it was around 5am when I last look at my mobile...

No comments:

Post a Comment