Created by Wedding Favors

06 May 2007

My weekend

My weekend was packed. Went for a K session with Del and Fel yesterday. hee~ we had fun singing.. and the same old me, cracking crappy jokes. haha~ It's nice to meet up once in a while to find out how others are doing... =) after the k session, we went to shop around because I was going to get something for my friend's bday. Everything was fine until I went to meet up my group of poly friends... they let me waited for them for a total of 1 hour ALONE at tanglin shopping center... hello? For god's sake.. that was a ulu place loh.. let me wait there... wat made me even madder was not a SINGLE word of SORRY from them when they see me. Cheez. I know we are good friends.. but hey, where's the basic courtesy? Put yourself in my shoes.. and you'll understand how come I'm so mad. I'm petty. I admit.

Anyway, I had a fun time again today with my group of current school friends.. They are all so pro in singing~! I think I cant "how lian" in front of them again. haha~ underestimated them. wahahah. Yeah~ another k session at partyworld today. hee~ We had fun taking neoprints... will post them up once I got the soft copy from WY. We also took some pictures while singing.. will ask them to mail to me too.. hee~ it's been a long time since i last took pictures!

ok.. it's late.. i'm gonna touch on my PS2 while waiting for my hair to dry. Goodnight~!

No comments:

Post a Comment