Created by Wedding Favors

06 April 2006

Deadline

Ok still remember i won a pair of movie tickets? Well, for the first time, I'm really excited... I got to the temporary ticket booth at about 6.30pm.. and already there's 10 person queuing.. dear actually said that they were being kiasu.. and asked me to go and walk around for a bit... I got into the queue about 6.40pm, then waited for about 5 mins and then turn my head around.. Gosh~ there were loads of lucky pple who won the tickets too!! chey. i thought i were the few lucky ones...

Anyway, since its free seating, dear and I decided to get some snacks before we move in... once we got in... I was like WOW... it's half occupied with rubbish lying around... We choose a comfortable place (but with rubbish on seat) and wanted to sit when the auntie sitting 2 seats away said... "sorry hor.. the 2 seats were taken". What the?? Using rubbish to chope seats? Like that also can ah..(by the way, the rubbish were empty nachos box with leftover cheese..) We then walked for about 2-3 mins looking for unoccupied seats.. coz we dun want to sit at the front... and luckily, we were still able to get the side seats at the back. I cant imagine pple were using umbrellas, bags etc etc to chope seats.. *sigh* So i think the next time i go to a free seating movie, maybe i should bring something there to chope?! haahaa Just kidding.. or I'll be falling into the trap... an auntie-lookalike trap....

Finally, I'll be handing up my assignment today (although the deadline is tmr before 5pm i think).. This assignment has killed millions of my brain cells.. i cant imagine how much more it's going to kill for the 2nd assignment, which will be tougher! I have another 2 weeks for the 2nd assignment deadline... not time to enjoy at all.. I miss my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment